- Must Have Summer Dresses To Beat The Heat In Style
- Fill Your Wardrobe With These Summer Dresses And Look Fabulous All Summer Long
- Stay Stylish During Hot & Humid Summer With These Must Have Styles
Hola ladies! Now that summer is here, you must have been looking for a respite from the heat at uncertain places. But in an attempt to deal with the sudden rise in temperature it seems you have completely forgotten about your wardrobe. Perhaps this is the time to ditch everything which is warm & cosy, banish the colour black from your wardrobe and invest in some cool summer dresses.
Summers would be incomplete without some chic and stylish summer dresses. The great thing about them is that they can be worn by women of any age. So what are you waiting for? Give your summer wardrobe a sense of perfection with these must have summer dresses and beat the beat looking elegant and poised.
- Floral dress: Floral dresses are perfect companion for hot and humid summers. Dress in a bright coloured floral print and enjoy a brunch with your girlies in style.
- Skater dress: Seasons may come and go but style is something that you cannot afford to ignore. Slip in a pastel coloured skater dress and team it with a stylish pair of espadrilles and be ready to get complements from friends and strangers alike.
- Maxi dresses: The floor length maxi dresses bring in a romantic vibe with them. Wear them with heals or flats and rock the summer while also staying stylish. If you want to have a boho look with your maxi dresses, opt for prints and wear a turban and stylish neckpieces and be a style inspiration among your friends and acquaintances.
- Halter dress: Bring a halter dress to your wardrobe and surround yourself with classy vibes. Don’t forget to team it with a pair of strappy flats and a cool pair of shades if you want yourself to be the centre of attraction.
- Pastel dresses: Hit the streets dressed in a pastel coloured summer dress and flaunt your unique style with aplomb. A nude hued block heels and a bright coloured hand bag come as the perfect accompaniment. And if you are still not satisfied, don’t hesitate to add some accessories like a chunky bracelet.
- Bardot dress: As you get ready to embrace the newest neckline, be aware that bardot dresses are all the rage especially during summer. Inspired and named after the famous Brigitte Bardot, the collarbone bearing neckline is a favorite among the chic fashionistas. So whether you want to look effortlessly cool during the day or have a special occasion to attend, the great thing is that now you already know your go-to dress.
- Slip dresses: Nothing screams summer like a slip dress. Whether you stick to the classic white or make your way with prints, slip dresses are sure make your summer amazing. The boudoir born style when teamed with flat sandals is sure to earn you good rep among the fashion enthusiasts. A chunky gold hued necklace will further add to its charm.
- Tie and dye dress: If there is something you shouldn’t miss in your summer wardrobe it is tie & dye dress. Go for streamlined silhouettes in cool colour palettes. Add a chic hat and announce to the world that you are ready for summers. Grab a black bucket bag to keep your knick knacks handy.
- Sun dress: A sundress with stripes is a must have summer essential if you don’t really want to compromise on style as the temperature starts rising. Get heels and shades and stay fabulous all summer long.
If you want to beat the soaring temperature, make sure that your wardrobe is perfectly adjusted to deal with the hot and humid summers. Whether you stick to monochrome or pastel, prints or colour blocking, remember that minimalism is the key to appear chick and stylish during summer. Fill your wardrobe with trendy summer dresses for girls and beat the heat in style.